Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Stepping Stones

It's been a while since I posted.  I've been so busy working with new coaches to achieve all my dreams.  But that has come with a price of lots of homework!!  And even though it's all good it's very time consuming!  But I wanted to start writing again and will try to be more faithful in it each day.

Have you ever noticed that when you put a wish or an intention out into the universe and, you are so sure it's going to come true, suddenly things start to go wrong?  You start saying to yourself...why do these things always happen to me?  Or you feel like your dream is slipping further and further away from you no matter how hard you strive to achieve it?  The harder you work the further the goal gets?

I have felt like one of those samurai warriors recently.  Using my arms to dodge and deflect all of the road blocks and incoming negativity that I have come into my path lately!  I'm trying to change my perspective.  I'm trying to view these challenges not as road blocks but as stepping stones to my ultimate goal.  To the future I desire and intend to have.  It might take me a little longer.  I might have to jump through more hoops.  I might change my direction more than once.  But I'm not taking my eyes off the prize.  I'm not changing my intention no matter what circumstances arise.  I'm am just taking a longer, slower path!

I know the direction I want to take.  I know what I'm capable of and I won't take no for an answer.  Even if I have to ask 15 times and ask 15 different people or try 15 different scenarios.  It's just the process or journey I'm on right now.  And I will stay true to myself through out.

Someone quoted to me recently, "the most successful people are the biggest losers".  And it's so true.  Because they take the most risks, ask the most often, get turned down the most often, and work the hardest trying new things over and over until they reach their goals.  What's that saying?  "Never give up, never surrender!"  That should be my new motto!

So if you see me flailing my arms around in my samarai poses know I'm working towards my goals and I will definitely achieve them.  Hai!  Joylicious!!~


1 comment:

  1. Beneficial info and excellent design you got here! I want to thank you for sharing your ideas and putting the time into the stuff you publish! Great work!

    aromatherapy

    ReplyDelete