Friday, September 3, 2010

I'm Waiting for a Girl Like You~

Why is it when we want something the most it feels like we have to wait the longest?  And why do we get impatient for it to happen and it feels almost like going through the stages of grief?  We get shock (I can't believe it's not happening yet!), anger (why won't it happen damn it??), sad (it's never going to happen..), depression (I don't understand why it hasn't happened..what did I do?),  hope (maybe it will happen tomorrow!), acceptance (it's definitely happening tomorrow!!), and then happiness (it finally happened!!!).

It seems that we try to rush our lives from one urgent issue to another. And if one thing happens to slow us down instead of taking life easy and accepting that all good things will happen in their own time and God's time, we want to push through, get frustrated, and stress ourselves out?

I think it's time to go on vacation and re-learn how to relax.  How to stop and enjoy life. Take a deep breath and look around at the loveliness that is around us.  Sleep in, smell flowers, read a book, meditate, just relax...

I think that's what I'm gonna' do!  Happy vacation!  Joylicious~

No comments:

Post a Comment