Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Dr. Pat Holistic Makeover - Update

Every Tuesday afternoon since mid-July, the six amazing winners of the Dr. Pat Holistic Makeover and myself have a conference call.  Yesterday we all called in at our normal time and went around the group as we do each week giving our progress on our pay-it-forward projects.  We also talked about personal goals and issues that we are having. We are an incredible mindset of powerful women who help each other track our progress, give positive feedback, applause, joy, and helpful suggestions on how to be better and more amazing than we already are.

After each one of us took our turns, Dr. Pat went through the group again and spoke to each of us personally about how wonderful she thinks we are.  She told each person individually how we are changing the world and the people around us.  And how she honors us on our journeys of change and transformation.  It was truly intense and emotional for me to hear the kind and powerful words she spoke about each one of us. 

I have been struggling lately with personal self-doubt and a little frustration on how to get my message out.  I have been battling the "change of season/clock" blues and other personal issues that I have been dealing with in my life.  It's hard to write about working through grief and loss to achieve joyliciousness when you are stressed and fighting sadness.  I've also been frustrated with the feelings of baring my soul on the internet and feeling like, other than the wonderful women I email to each day, my blog message is going out into the big void of cyber-space.

But after hearing Dr. Pat's message to each of us yesterday and re-reading my mission and vision statements I do feel somewhat better.  I'm so thankful for each and every one of the other Holistic Makeover winners and their wisdom, joy, and good old advice.  I'm inspired by their messages and friendships.  And I'm so so grateful to Dr. Pat for giving me this opportunity to get to know each and every one of these fabulous women.  And so I blog on through my journey of achieving joyliciousness and inspiring and passing that message on to everyone through my mission.  I'll get there!!

You can hear Dr. Pat each day on Transformational Talk Radio, 1150 am.  Or check out her website at www.thedrpatshow.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment