Saturday, November 27, 2010

A Leap of Faith

I did it!  I got this wild idea last night to start a website so this morning I purchased a domain name!  I'm nervous and excited at the same time.  I don't want to share it with all of you yet as I'm still unsure of 1) why I wanted it to begin with, and 2) what focus I want it to take.  It's all swirling around in my mind with tons of ideas and directions I could go.  Something just told me, or a higher power did, to take that leap of faith and just start.

I have also decided to take this blog in a little bit different direction.  I want to start focusing on the "joy" in joylicious instead of the loss and grief.  I went through 2 very bad and sad years and now I feel like I'm on the path to a new identity and new found hope in the future.  I want to focus on that.  Remind myself over and over why I'm here and what my direction is going to be.  I want to help all of my lovely followers, loved ones, and friends find that joy in life too.

I'm not naive enough to know I will still have high and low, good and bad days.  But the good days seem to be outnumbering the bad days more and more lately.  And the highs seem to be more frequent.  I'm not sure if it is the weight loss or feeling better or my life getting easier as I distance myself from the bad years.  I just know that life is truly getting better.

So stay tuned for my new and exciting project as I figure out my path to happiness and a joylicious life.  I will share the website with all of you soon. 

By the way, dropped the two pounds from yesterday and another pound on top of that!!!  Joylicious!!!

love, kisses, and blessings  ~ Kat

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on taking your first step to starting a website - and congratulations on everything else you've been accomplishing! You are moving forward rapidly, towards a fully joylicious life! I see it and hear it in you, more and more all the time. You're an inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete